Hetere Group S.r.l.s. owner of socialweal.com, collect and save all the datas necessary to the registration, shop activities, invoicing and fiscal management of the user, during the steps of registration & checkout. We use WordPress and Woocommerce to collect the datas and third parties tools (e.g. Google Analytics). The datas are stored for 5 years according the Italian Laws. During these period, all the datas could be transferred to third parties for the management of the website or for user communications, these are: Aruba Spa, OVH, Mailchimp, Google, Facebook, Sendinblue and national and european authorities for tax and legal obligations.
WHO is Responsible for the Processing of Your Personal Data?
Please review our terms and conditions for the name of the Hetere Group entity responsible and the appropriate contact information.
WHAT Personal Data Do We Collect and WHEN?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or use our Sites or Apps.
This personal data includes your:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address;
- login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID;
- personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
- images, photos and videos;
- personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
We collect additional personal data from you to enable particular features within our Sites and Apps. For example, we request access to your phone’s location data to log your run route, your contacts to allow you to interact with your friends, your calendar to schedule a training plan or your social network credentials to post content from an App to a social network. This personal data includes your:
- movement data from your device’s accelerometer;
- photos, contacts and calendar information;
- sensor data, including heart rate and (GPS) location data; or
- social network information, including credentials and any information from your public posts about you or your communications with us.
- Device IDs, call state, network access, storage information and battery information; and
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags.
We comply with local laws and do not allow children to register on our Sites or Apps when they are under the legal age limit of the country in which they reside. We will ask for parental consent for children participating in this site experiences and events.
TOOLS to Manage What Personal Data We Collect
When using our Apps and Sites, we also provide in-time notice or obtain consent for certain practices. , For example, we will obtain consent to use your location or send push notifications. We may obtain this consent through the Apps or Sites or using the standard permissions available on your device.
In many cases, your web browser or mobile device platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of personal data. For example, your mobile device or web browser may offer tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and use the tools available on your devices.
WHY and HOW Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
To Provide the Features of the Sites, Apps, and Services You Request
When you use our Sites and Apps, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on socialweal or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or question.
In many cases, to use particular features within our Sites and Apps you may need to provide socialweal with additional data or additional consent to use particular data in a certain way. For example, to share content on social media, you may be required to provide your social media account credentials to sign in.
To Communicate Information about our Products, Services, Events and for Other Promotional Purposes
When you consent, we will send you marketing communications and news concerning Socialweal’s products, services, events and other promotions. You can opt-out at any time after you have given your consent.
If you are an existing customer of socialweal (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact details you provided to send you marketing communications about similar Socialweal products or services where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted-out). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information that you provide to us as well as information from other Socialweal products or services – such as your use of Socialweal’s Sites and Apps, your visits to or purchases made in Socialweal stores, your participation in Socialweal events and contests – to personalize communications on products and services that may be interesting for you.
To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services
We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, audits and other internal functions. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to enhance your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Sites and Apps.
To Protect Our or Others’ Rights, Property or Safety
For General Research and Analysis Purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our Sites, Apps and services to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to Socialweal.com search for and find products to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offerings in our storefront.
Use (Processing) of Workout Info
As discussed above, Socialweal collects data about your fitness activity or your physical characteristics , together, “Workout Info”, to provide our Apps and other services. Because of the personal nature of this data, we strive to provide you with clear information about how Workout Info will be used. As this data may be considered sensitive in certain jurisdictions, we take appropriate measures in protecting and using this data and, where required by applicable law or under Socialweal’s internal policies, will obtain your consent for use of your Workout Info.
We may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
To process your personal data, we rely on certain legal grounds, depending on how you interact with our Sites and Apps.
- When you purchase Socialweal products from our Sites and Apps, we need your personal data to fulfill our contract with you. For example, we need your payment and contact details to deliver your order.
- When you use our Apps, we rely on your consent for processing and for certain limited purposes to fulfill our contract with you (for example, for in-App purchases).
- We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate interests as a business, to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect your vital interests.
SHARING of Your Personal Data
Socialweal shares your personal data with:
- Socialweal entities for the purposes and under the conditions outlined above.
- Third party service providers processing personal data on Socialweal’s behalf, for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features. When using third party service providers we enter into agreements that require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- to any other third party where you have provided your consent.
We may also transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
When you use certain social features on our Sites or Apps, you can create a public profile that may include information such as your screen name, profile picture and hometown. You can also share content with your friends or the public, including information about your Socialweal activity. We encourage you to use the tools we provide for managing Socialweal’s social sharing to control what information you make available through Socialweal’s social features.
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of Your Personal Data
Encryption & Security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
International Transfers of your Personal Data
We take measures to comply with applicable legal requirements for the transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside of the EEA or Switzerland that do not provide an adequate level of data protection. We use a variety of measures to ensure that your personal data transferred to these countries receives adequate protection in accordance with data protection rules; this includes signing the EU Standard Contractual Clauses, verifying the recipient has adopted Binding Corporate Rules or adheres to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework. Where personal data is transferred within Socialweal, we use an intragroup data transfer agreement.
Retention of your Personal Data
YOUR RIGHTS Relating to Your Personal Data
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you like would to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your other rights, please contact us using the contact form
Opting Out of Direct Marketing
If you have a Socialweal account, you can opt-out of receiving Socialweal’s marketing communications by modifying your preferences in the “view or change my profile” section of our Sites. You can also opt-out by modifying your mail or SMS subscriptions by clicking on the unsubscribe link or following the opt-out instructions included in the message. Alternatively, you can contact us using the contact details in the “Question and Feedback” section below.
COOKIES and Pixel Tags
Socialweal collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our Sites. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP-address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your interaction with our Sites such as click behavior, purchases and indicated preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Third parties may also collect information via Sites through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Functional: These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore our Sites within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to improve our Sites’ functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
- Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our Sites through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond our Sites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
You can always change your preference by visiting the “Cookie Settings” at the bottom of each page of our Sites.
For a comprehensive and up-to-date summary of every third-party accessing your web browser (through Socialweal Sites or otherwise), we recommend installing a web browser plugin built for this purpose. You can also choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you use. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make our Sites and Apps more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
USING Socialweal Sites and Apps with Third-Party Products and Services
Our Sites and Apps allow you to interact with a wide variety of other digital products and services. For example, our Sites and Apps can integrate with third-party devices for activity tracking, social networks, music streaming services and other digital services.
If you choose to connect your Socialweal account with a third-party device or account, your privacy rights on third-party platforms will be governed by their respective policies. For example, if you choose to share your Socialweal activity on third-party social media platforms, the policies of those platforms govern the data that resides there.
Our Sites and Apps may provide links to other (third-party) websites and apps for your convenience or information. Linked sites and apps have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.
QUESTIONS and Feedback
If you wish to provide feedback or if you have questions or concerns or wish to exercise your rights related to your personal data, please contact Consumer Services or our Data Protection Officer at our Privacy Office at:
Hetere Group srls VAT07581120727 Socialweal., togliatti, 58, 70043IT Monopoli, ITALY.
You may also send us an email
If you contact us with a privacy complaint it will be assessed with the aim of resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority in the country in which you reside.
1. This is the most recent Terms of Service agreement as of January 1st, 2016.
2. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT ALL TERMS OF SERVICE FOR THIS WEBSITE THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND THEREBY DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM OUR WEBSITE.
3. Any further changes modify and replace all former agreements.
4. Typing errors on this website reserved.
5. If there are any contradictions with anything that has something to do with our website, and/or our Terms Of Service, the Terms Of Service rules are always right and applicable. So even if another page (1) on our website states something that is contradictory to our Terms Of Service, the information on the other page (1) is not observed. Instead, the Terms of Service on our website is always right.
6. Social Network in this terms refers to: Instagram.
1. This service will only be used for promotional purposes for your profile on Social Network.
2. You will not upload anything into this service that includes nudity or any material that is not accepted or suitable for the Social Network.
3. You shall not knowingly exploit the system.
4. You use this service at your own risk. We are not responsible for any of the consequences that may occur because of using our service. It’s 100% your own (the buyer/customer) risk.
5. People might in some cases unsubscribe to your channel. If this happens, feel free to contact our support. They will probably find a suitable solution. You don’t have the right to claim a refund in this case.
1. You agree that upon purchasing any service on this website, you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal, Credit Card, or Bank.
2. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, claim, unauthorized transaction or chargeback, we grant the right, if necessary, to ban your IP address from this website and you allow us to take legal actions against you.
3. No partial or full refunds will be issued for service interruption, failure or anything else unless your order does not get delivered at all.
4. By purchasing anything from this website, you agree to PayPal’s Terms of Service and state to not break any of their rules.
2. This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We wish to inform you that your personal data – directly supplied by you or otherwise acquired during our activity – will be handled by Hetere Group S.r.l.s., st. P. Togliatti, 58 – 70043 Monopoli (BA) Italy – VAT: IT07581120727 in compliance with the provision cited above and the obligations of confidentiality which inspires the activities of Hetere Group.
3. For treatment of personal data includes the collection, recording, organization, storage, consulting, development, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction or the combination of two or more of these operations.
4. The processing of data, in addition to purposes related, instrumental and necessary in providing the Service will focus on:
4.1. communicate the data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to the Service and / or manage databases aimed at the protection of credit risks;
4.2. collect data and information in general and particularly on the guidelines and preferences; send information and commercial offers, including third; send advertising and information; commercial communications, also interactive; to carry out direct sales or placement of products or services; draft studies and statistics on sales, customers and other information, and possibly communicate the same to third parties; transfer to third parties the data collected and processed for business purposes including the sale or attempted sale, or for all purposes of commercial and / or statistical nature;
5. The data will be processed by automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data in order to guarantee security and confidentiality. The data will be stored at Socialweal least for the time prescribed by law and treated by employees and/or third parties appointed by the latter, who carry out those activities under his direct supervision and responsibility. Socialweal, ensures and guarantees that they will not be treated in a direct or indirect arguments concerning sensitive data*.
6. Please also be advised that, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, n. 196, the customer has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to treatment, and, in the manner and within the limits of the current legislation, to request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, and knowing its origin, receive communication, get information about the rationale, methods and purposes of treatment, require updating, rectification, integration, request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, the block of data in violation of the law, including those no longer needed for achieving the purposes for which it was collected, as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legislation.
7. Any instances under. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 will be directed to moc.laewlaicos@ofni
*For the purposes of Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n. 196 apply: “sensitive data”, personal data allowing the disclosure of racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations religious, philosophical, political or trade union membership and personal data disclosing health and sex life.
5. Refund Policy
1. If delivery of our service is not started within 15 days after purchase without having received an e-mail from us, we can fully refund the cost of your order upon customer request.
2. You will not get refund if your video,profile,account has been banned because it contains Spam,Scam,Fraud,DDOS and other Illegal Content.
1. By using this service and/or website you agree to this agreement and you are at least 18 years of age.
1. You will in no way copy any programming, text or images used on the Socialweal website without the written consent of a Socialweal representative.
1. Socialweal and/or any persons being part of this service are in no way liable for any account suspension, photo deletion and/or strike done by any Social Network, as well as negative comments, votes, messages etc.
2. You use this service on your own risk. We are not responsible for any of the consequences that may occur because of using this website/service. It’s 100% your own (the buyer/customer) risk.
1. Socialweal will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. Socialweal makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for the services we provide. Since Socialweal uses the internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee up time or availability of our website.
2. This site as well as the products and services presented on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed or sponsored by Instagram nor have they been reviewed, tested or certified by Instagram. The Instagram logo is a registered trademarks of Instagram Inc.
3. Socialweal uses instruments which they are not explicitly permits from the various Social Networks. Therefore, the user assumes full responsibility for any action that in some way it can modify or cancel the services we provide (free or paid).
10. Change of Terms
1. This Terms of Service is subject to change at any time. Notices of change will be considered given and effective on the date posted on our website. The changes made will become effective the date they are posted on our website. No further notice by Socialweal is required upon your continued use of our website. All information above applies to all services we offer (even if it doesn’t say so).